About Me

My photo
I'm alive in uterine// a star in the dark a new day has dawned// open up and let it flow... I'll make it yours so here we go...

Friday, May 23, 2014

According to Plan

forgive the make-up free face please...


Not everything goes this way. According to plan, that is. I woke up this morning already half into a panic attack, so news, everything about yesterday's mood swing did not fix itself over night. Poo. Sometimes it does. A lot of times, actually. But I had some wicked insomnia last night, and this morning was bad like yesterday. It started that way at least.

Then it thunder-stormed. I don't know if you know anything about New Mexico weather but this is incredibly rare. Torrential rain for about 2 minutes, then sunshine bright like it never happened. Then torrential rain again, thunder and all, and drizzles remained for at least 20 minutes after that. Something in me sensed the cracklings going on outside and set me off. As soon as the storm stopped, I felt... better. This used to happen a lot more in Cleveland, where weather weirdness was more normal. It's like, my brains go all crackly until the storm and rain erupt to let the static out. And some of the static did get let out...

So, I decided to make a small tiny adventure and walk to the theater to see the new X-Men with Lui. (It was.. eh. ok. not terrible.) And when we got home he put this tiara on my head, called me a queen, and gave me a kiss. On such a shit mood swing, this made my freaking day. He will never know how much I love him. It is impossible to put into words. If it weren't for him i would most certainly be dead, but that's a post for another day. Just know it: Love saves lives. <3

3 years ago...
and, somehow, still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment